Friday, January 12, 2007

The National Republican Museum




Today I went to the museum. Just happened to be walking along the Blue Nile, and on the grounds of the Presidential Palace was a little entrance in the back, with a small sign that read National Republican Museum. We walked in, and saw a few old cars, and a beautiful church. Inside the Church was the actual museum. Well, by name it's a museum. As far as I know, museums have old stuff in it. Here, there were banners. Just many pop-up banners with a historical recount taking you through the independance of Sudan. Oh, there were a few chairs. Old ones. But the Church is nice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scimmia,
with who were you? Do you have friends over there now?
Yes, the church looks nice.

Birra

Unknown said...

No. For some reason no one wants to be my friend.

Unknown said...

OK, another friend pointed it out, making your question relevant. I was with a work colleague at the time.

Anonymous said...

Birra - my thoughts exactly. Hmm WE - who is/are WE!!!

We would make a couple of clued on dectectives huh!!!!

xxx My Xmas down under was lovely - great sunshine, lots of wine / beer and food xxxx

Hope Lily got spoilt rotten (how old is she now????)

Are you still in the same job??

Take care xx K

Unknown said...

Hey, this is MY blog!

I'm fine thanks, and my Xmas was just great. Thanks for asking!

And, yes, I'm still in the same job.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.