Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cairo Shoot




Something about Cairo that I love. Don't know what it is. In fact, rationally I should dislike it, since it contains many of the characteristics I like to stay away from. Maybe it's because I'm just a tourist there.


My last trip to Cairo was about a TV commercial shoot. We shot 4 commercials in 2 days. That meant shooting for about 15 hours a day! And that was with a super efficient team - hats off to all of them!


Needless to say, that didn't leave me much time to go around town much. Back from the shoot at 3am, the bed looks better than a red Ferrari F50 with the keys in the ignition and my initials embossed on the leather seats. Ok, not THAT good, but almost that good. I'll just let the picures do the talking on this one.























10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the difference between bed and F50 with my initials ? Beside the price, I can be in my bed not dreaming, but I won't see an F50 with my initials and not dreaming!

Unknown said...

Mate, it's all about the feeling of the that adrenaline rush. I definitely recommend a shot of adrenaline every once in a while. As I've always said, do something for the first time all the time.

Anonymous said...

so it is true then. you actually are doing some real work. many thought you were just on an anthropological expedition

Unknown said...

Can you define "many"?

Anonymous said...

Scimmia,
you make your sister proud!!!
Yo Go, bro!!

Birra.

Anonymous said...

Wiss, just some clarification.....

Was the advertisement about :
a) A white thobe
b) A shesha pipe
C) A globe of the world
D) A brown vase
E) Green grass OR
F) All of the above

Sounds like fun.......... I met a lady holidaying in Townsville and she was originally from The sudan with Serian heritage....... weird shit huh.

xx

Unknown said...

You forgot:

G)None of the above

and the answer is:

G)None of the above

You'll find the ads on You Tube (just search for MTN Sudan, or something like that). They are about per second billing. See, unlike our competitors, we only charge our subscribers for the seconds which they use.

Anonymous said...

um................. WHAT!!!!

Unknown said...

Kylie, I work for a mobile phone operator, the likes of Vodafone, Orange and O2. When our mobile phone subscribers make a phone call they are usually charged. Our competitors charge by the minute (you talk for 1 minute and 5 seconds, you are charged 2). We charge by the second (you talk 5 seconds, you get charged 5 seconds).

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!