Friday, May 11, 2007

More Deer Pets






We spent the Friday at my friends place last week. Very nice (HOT) day hanging around the pool with some cool people.






A couple of permanent residents next to the pool are Zeina and Walid. They are Shaker's deer pets. Zeina is cool and confitent. If she likes you she'll eat from your hand. Walid, on the other hand, is a sceptic. He doesn't like to get close to anyone.






However before Walid came along, there was another male in Zeina's life. He was wild (literally) and went a bit crazy, so much so that he commited suicide. He kept banging his head against the wall untill he bled to death. The experts explained the situation as similar to human behaviour. Females drive men wild, to the point of doing stupid things.






Walid was then brought in to keep Zeina company. This time Zeina was a little more forgiving and decided she didn't want to end up alone again. Walid happily living with Zeina now.






And this is what it looked like from Zeina's point of view!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey wiz! nice little thing ... Very cute ... really ... But when is the absinthe party in Lisbon ?!
Miss you dude!

Unknown said...

hahah, sounds like lisbon is gonna be on fire some time this summer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wiss, Hi everyone!

Sounds like there are several things on the parties'planning for 2007! More and more people interested in the absinthe-discovery-experience in Lisboa...!
We should make it come true.
Wiss, I have sent the link of your blog to my best friend, Brigitte. She is Belgian but with Madagascan blood (she looks like Angelina Jolie and is incredibly funny - I had to say that as she is going to read it LOL). The circle is growing :-). I think that in August, I'll organize an international meeting in Luxembourg. The plan would be to go down the river Sûre in Kayak and spend two days there (camping at my place) and two days maybe in Brussels. (NB: there are no beaches in Luxembourg but plenty of incredibly nice lakes with crystal blue water where you can swim). I organized an international meeting in Dec. 05 for the New Year: we were 40 from 7 different countries and I guarantee you that we had fun :-). Is everything OK in Khartoum? Cheers to All of U !
Vi

Unknown said...

Vi, sounds like you're pretty good at organizing international events! Rivers, Kayaks and crystal blue waters sound good to me.

Who else is up for it?

Anonymous said...

Hello Wiss, nice to meet you via your blog which is very nicely made.

Please don't trust on Vi's physical descriptions it's just a "little bit" exagerated :)

Looking forward to meeting you all in Lux,

Bri.

Unknown said...

A little bit exaggerated? That's still pretty good. I'm curious now. Post a photo or something.

Glad you like my blog. I'll do my best to keep it going, but I don't think it's gonna last for long. I'm leaving this place pretty soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wiss!

Whaouw...I was off for a while and I have just discovered your last post. Is that sure??? Do you know when you are leaving? I am sending you an e-mail on the spot :-)
Cheers,
V