Monday, April 09, 2007

Birthday Surprise!



My department called me in for some weird emergency meeting yesterday, to which I was not enthusiastic. I was annoyed, thinking what now?




As I walked in, they were all sitting there smirking and suddenly started singing Happy Birthday! Totally caught me by surprise, and made my whole day, especially because it came a day early (today is off for Easter).




I got this really cool present - a carved wooden figure of an antelope, like the ones in my previous post.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you a very Happy Birthday!
Keg^^

Anonymous said...

Wish you a very Happy Birthday!
Keg^^

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dude!

Izi said...

Wish you had a very very happy birthday, and sorry for the delayed wishes!!!
Your present looks very nice and ethnic, love it!

take care sweetie!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Very cool - glad you were able to celebrate in style. the gift is gorgeous.

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Bestia ti amiamo anche se diventi vecchio!!!!!!!
La tua bestia preferita!